The smooth clean lines give this stainless steel handle bar pull a sophisticated look. Universal design matches perfectly with any style of kitchen or bathroom cabinets yet easy to be installed.
· 6" Solid Hard Aluminum Anodizing Cabinet Handle Bar Pull.
· Made with High Quality Solid Hard Aluminum Anodizing.
· Stainless Steel Brushed Nickel Finish.
· 1" cabinet mounting screws included.More sizes available (6-inch to 24-inch).
1. Clean the Surfae you are installing the panels on
2. Plan your design. Measure and marks vertically and horizontally the area of installation
3. Start working from the Top Corner. Check the corners with a carpenters square to ensure that they are fully square
4. Apply glue on wall and panel (fast bonding spraying flue recommended)
5. Stick panels on the wall. Use pins or apply pressure on four corners and edges of the panel
6. Apply primer coat
7. Fill any gaps with paintable caulking
8. Apply final coat of paint
The SubZero design gives this zinc alloy handle bar pull a solid and sturdy touch to any cabinetry. Crafted from solid zinc alloy with brushed nickel finish for long lasting quality and durability great for any style of kitchen or bathroom cabinets yet easy to be installed. Installation hardware is included and more sizes available.